- Co2 LasersCO2 Lasers CO2 Laser Machines, also known as Laser Cutting machines have been the foundation of hundreds of SA businesses and entrepreneurs throughout Southern Africa. Being in control of your business means less outsourcing, quicker prototyping, improved profitability and client retention. From under R40 000 incl. vat, you could be in business within 2-3 days. Let Perfect laser be your foundation as you grow your business. Perfect Laser has a range of Laser Cutting machines from 30cm x 40cm to 2 metre x 3 metre. From 40w to 300w (and more) power. With branches across South Africa, a support line open until 8pm daily excl. Sunday – we are always close at hand to support you. To speed up your business success, our Laser machine owners can download usable images — perfect for quick turnaround, profitable sellers. The history of Perfect Laser is embedded in South Africa’s entrepreneurship, publishing with titles such as Your Business Magazine, SA Guide to Business Opportunities and Working from Home. Business ideas and advice runs deep inside us. [adsanity align='alignnone' id=144532]
- CNC MachinesCNC Machines As much as we love our big CNC machines which are on display in our Big Machine Shop in Randburg, we have also fallen in love with our baby Windows 10, USB 4th Axis enabled, Small Desktop CNC router. From under R20 000 to around R2 000 000 for a triple head CNC router- you can’t go wrong. At Perfect Laser we have de-mystified CNC router Machines. Bits that used to cost hundreds of Rand now routinely sell for R30 -R60. Best of all our CNC router owners can download free CNC /GCode designs direct from our website. Our trained staff will turn you into a furniture magician in no time. CNC routers CNC routers are mostly used for wood and milling purposes. A CNC Router is a cutting or engraving machine for wood that allows you to to 3D milling as well. Contact us for more information regarding CNC routers.
- Colour MachinesColour Machines The future is colour printing – and with it comes increased sales and huge profitability. Colour attracts! Whether you have made something on your laser machine or simply prefer to print bottles, glasses, tiles, plates – its all so easy. Best of all Perfect Laser has competent staff well-trained in CorelDraw, Photoshop, RIP software and more. We can transfer our colour management knowledge to you. The history of Perfect Laser starts with colour magazine management and ownership – we know colour. And its cheaper than you think. Give us a ring. Our color machines consist mainly of UV printers and Eco solvent machines. Broadly speaking, UV consists of ink that is cured by UV light with a white base and varnish finish. With an embossed finish you can create a 3D effect on your UV printer. Eco Solvent printers (often referred to as large format printers or digital printers) are now available for under R65000 and are perfect for signage, T shirt printing, banner printing and sticker printing. Combined with our photo recognition vinyl cutter you will be cutting images from bugs bunny, Premier league soccer badges and signs all day long.
- Fiber CuttersFiber Laser Cutters Have you ever wondered whether you can afford a multi-million Rand Fiber Laser Cutter? Well now you can own a Fiber Laser Cutter for less than a million Rand. Considering our Fiber Laser Cutters can cut all day long with 100% precision, and virtually no finishing work, the benefits are obvious. Slice through sheets of stainless steel, mild steel, aluminium and more. Preserve your Intellectual Property and do it yourself. Fiber cutters are used to cut metal for parts, signage, components and more. We understand that a fiber laser cutter represents a significant investment, and so we offer a full delivery, installation, commissioning and on-site training service.
- Fiber EngraversFiber Engravers Fibre Laser Engravers are now becoming more popular, and Fiber engraving is on the upswing. The days of banging out dog tags in the shopping centre entrance have truly gone. Everyone wants metal items marked for different reasons. Popular markets at the moment include jewellery engraving , security marking and metal tags (for trailers , electrical boxes and machine identification). It’s quick, easy and has no maintenance costs. Engrave gold, silver, aluminium , stainless steel and more with information such as photos, QR codes, barcodes, serial numbers etc.
- WaterJet MachinesWaterjet Cutting The Perfect Laser range of waterjet cutters are your best value proposition for high speed precision machining. From prototyping to full scale manufacturing, our waterjets can cut most materials quickly and accurately. Perfect for short-run production and jit (just-in-time) manufacturing. Waterjets provide cold cutting, so no heat affected zones or hardening of material, and have the ability to cut virtually any material. Waterjets are faster than many conventional cutting tools. Waterjet cutting is especially useful when cutting complex shapes. Materials can be cut into almost any shape. Sharp corners, bevels, pierce holes, and shapes with minimal inner radii are all possible. Stacking, nesting and tabbing optimises material and can significantly reduce cutting times. Waterjet cutting is particularly environment-friendly. Normally, the process is clean and does not create grindings, chips, or hazardous gases. Cutting oils or emulsions are not needed. Using pure water, it is possible to cut textiles, elastomers, non-wovens, thin plastics, food and many other products. These materials can be cut at speeds of several hundred feet per minute. With the addition of a Garnet abrasive, harder materials such as metals, stone, glass, ceramics, etc. can easily be cut. Thicker materials can also be cut more efficiently…
- Small Business Machines
- Heat PressHeat Presses The ideal business opportunity. Use them for shirt, mug and cap press printing. Anyone from 12 years old can use it. They are fun, profitable and easy to use.
- Vinyl CuttersVinyl Cutter Vinyl cutters are an essential add on for Eco solvent printer and heat presses. Ranging from R8 000 excl. vat for a photo sensitive vinyl cutter, you will be churning out saleable stickers, t shirts, signage and logos.
- 3D Printers3D Sign Printer and UV Curing Machine Small signs up to 600 mm character size need to be multi coloured and embedded with LED light. If you want to make an impact – make 3D signs. Go to China and that’s all you will see.
- LaminatorsLaminator A double-sided laminator, computer controlled, completes any signage business, sturdy and electronically controlled, your signage will look amazing.
- Crease CuttersCrease Cutter The next big thing has arrived. When you want to make colourful cardboard gift boxes our crease cutter comes to the rescue. Crease and cut and then colour it with a UV printer and you have a corporate, social or party gift that will be kept.
- Food PrintersFood Printer It’s finally here. Print names or photos directly onto sandwiches, coffee, cappuccinos, biscuits and cakes. It’s fun and profitable.
- Eyelet MachinesElectric Eyelet Machine Perfect Laser has both electric and manual eyelet machines. Used for hanging up banners, these eyelet machines are what will make your signage business a real success.
- Acrylic BendersAcrylic Benders It’s so easy to make Perspex and Acrylic items such as signs, display stands, logos and gifts. Turn scrap Perspex into Rand’s easily.
- CNC Bits