- Technician position
- Cape Town, Nelspruit and Durban
Required skills and experience:
- Have at least a basic understanding of electrical / electronics equipment.
- Have at least a basic understanding of mechanical equipment.
- Be able to use a multimeter.
- Be able to use a soldering iron.
- Be able to troubleshoot obvious issues.
- NON Negotiable – Must have a valid car driver’s license
Description of responsibilities:
(Full training will be provided)
- Technical Support, learn to operate, diagnose and repair all machines. (Training will be provided)
- Learn to work with CO2 and fiber lasers, CNCs and other interesting technology
- Being part of a nationwide support team and assisting with after-hours support
- Understand all parts relating to Laser machines/ Fibre engravers/ CNC machines/ Colour Machines and any other interesting machines we offer in the future
- Providing administrative support to the branch when called on to do so, assisting the branch manager to manage all clients, business related activities, deliveries, callouts, client and office related reminders
- Show initiative and energy fitting into a dynamic sales and technical team
- Au fait with all new product enhancements and make sure you are on the relevant skype technical groups
- Ensure all demo stock is working in the branch-
- Daily use of the in-house CSP system – ensuring you load all technical reports/ signed tickets and installations onto the system.
- Continually expanding your product and business knowledge. Learn as much about the machines and add interesting articles to the CSP.
- Make it your business to understand our Competitors offerings and provide feedback to Head office
- You must be able to do demonstrations to clients on all machines in the branch.